Shipping & Returns
Does Nazario Parisi & Sons ship to Post Office boxes?
Yes. We also deliver to all home and office addresses.
Shipping outside of Australia & New Zealand?
If you would like to ship to Europe, please email email@example.com and we will discuss next steps.
For orders with Standard Delivery within Australia please allow 3 - 5 business days for dispatch, processing and delivery. For orders to New Zealand please allow 7-10 business days and to the USA 15-20 business days. If your shipping time goes beyond the time frame provided above feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9416 3747.
All shipping costs are in AUD
$10 for domestic orders
Free Shipping over $100
New Zealand and USA $20
Tracking my order
After placing your order with us you will receive an email confirmation, followed by a dispatch email with the tracking link. Please check our estimated shipping time frames, if your order's delivery falls outside of this send us an email at email@example.com and we will lodge an investigation with our carrier Sendle.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY – NAZARIO PARISI & SONS
Nazario Parisi Australia Pty Ltd ACN 087 853 692 value customer satisfaction. Any products in store or online are covered by our Returns & Exchange Policy in addition to your satisfactory rights under the Australia Consumer Law (ACL).
RETURN AND EXCHANGE CONDITIONS
The following conditions apply when returning your Nazario Parisi & Sons online purchase for refund:
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receiving your order. Items must be in their original condition and not washed, worn, or altered. Online purchases can be returned to our studio in Smith Street, Fitzroy.
We will happily offer exchanges or store credit on full priced items if your item(s) provided each item(s) meet all of the following requirements:
- You have returned the product to us within 14 days of receiving product(s)
- You have valid proof of purchase of each item
- The item is still in its original condition
- The item still has all tags attached
- The item is unworn and unwashed
If you have any queries, we are happy to hear from you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (03) 9416 3767
RETURNING AND EXCHANGING ONLINE PURCHASES
If you would like to return your online purchase in-store or via online, please ensure your item(s) meet our Returns and Exchange Conditions above. Fulfilling exchanges online is subject to availability. To find out if an online exchange is possible for your item(s) please email us at email@example.com.
HOW TO EXCHANGE ONLINE PURCHASES IN-STORE:
Simply bring the item(s) you would like to exchange at our Studio at Level 1, 241 Smith Street, Fitzroy 3065 Victoria.
HOW TO EXCHANGE ONLINE PURCHASES VIA ONLINE:
If you want to exchange your online purchase via online, please follow the instructions below:
- Pack the item(s) that you wish to return with our re-usable satchel bag. It is your responsinbility to ensure the products are protected from damage or loss in transit. Returns that are damaged in transit may not be accepted and may be sent back to you. Please pack the item(s) with care as it must be returned in resalable condition. Delivery expenses are not covered by Nazario Parisi & Sons for returns and exchanges.
- Download, print and complete the returns form to indicate the item(s) you are returning.
- Send your package with a completed returns form to our office address:
Nazario Parisi & Sons Online Returns
Level 1, 241 Smith Street
Fitzroy VIC 3065
Please note, all item(s) returned are sent via your own cost and risk.
Purchases made in-store and online can be returned in-store and are subject to returns policy highlighted in the Returns Eligbility & options sections above.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged in any way, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within a reasonable time period from the date of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered faulty.
FAULTY ITEM(S) RECEIVED FROM ONLINE PURCHASE:
If you think you have purchased a faulty item in-store or received a faulty item from a purchase made online, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the information below where possible and we will contact you as soon as possible:
- A proof of purchase (bank statements, NP&S account details or any other transaction details can be helpful)
- A brief description of the damage that has occurred,
- Images of the damage,
- A brief outline of the use(s), frequency of use and care practices relating to the garment and,
- Relevant contact information.
Alternatively you can simply bring it to our studio for assessment accompanied with your proof of purchase. We will review the garment to assess if it is deemed faulty. Please note that this process cannot always be completed on the spot as multiple assessments may be required to reach an outcome. We will ensure to follow up with you on the results as soon as possible.
NEED MORE HELP?
If you have any questions or if anything above is unclear feel free to call us on (03) 9416 3767 or email email@example.com